Friday, April 5, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #80 - Nature's Pace

Life got busy and I missed last week's  sketch.  In this card I
used Elegant Eggplant cardstock and ink.

The stamp is from the Nature's Pace set found on page 114 of the catalog.  The DSP is First Edition.  I also made a strip of Elegant Eggplant with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and tied some Very Vanilla seam binding around it in a knot.

The Labels Collection Framelit was use to cut out the image.

Enjoy!

 
Click here to like me on my SU Facebook page: 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Lohmeyer-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator/613321458682301?ref=hl

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love how that newsprint looks in the background! Pretty card!

Amy O said...

That is a pretty stamp! And I love the newsprint as a background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is!! Love the pop of color against the newsprint. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!